Monday, November 29, 2010

Developing and managing products

Every season gucci trys to come out with new products and new collections. For example They are now coming out with their first ever children spring collection for 2011. The way they are promoting this collection is by advertising Jennifer Lopez and her 2 twins. I'm pretty sure they will have a photoshoot for the babies. They also come out with limited products that catches the consumers attention because it is exclusive and might not be out to the public for that long of a time

3 comments:

  1. This article creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Thanks for sharing article like this. The way you have stated everything above is quite awesome. Keep blogging like this. Thanks.

    SAP training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.

    CRO Agency in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is awesome . You have done a great job and its very useful for me . I appreciate your effort and I hope that you will get more positive comments from the web users.
    ROI Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete